Our status as Chartered Financial Planners demonstrates our commitment to the highest standards of excellence.
75point3 is a general practice IFA firm which operates throughout Wales. We also have offices in the North West, Shropshire and Bristol. We are looking for an experienced paraplanner to join our busy advisory team. Ideally you will be a dedicated and committed person who wants to a career in paraplanning. Our team possesses a range of high level qualifications and individuals have won national awards on many occasions.
1. Level 4 CII Diploma qualified or have the Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or CISI. However, ambitious part-qualified candidates may also be considered.
2. Evidence of recent professional development.
3. Demonstrable knowledge and competence in Microsoft Excel and Word.
1. Paraplanning, especially report writing for complex financial products such as defined benefit pension schemes, offshore bonds, trusts;
2. Cashflow planning;
3. Defining risk tolerance, risk capacity (capacity for loss), risk perception and differentiating between them;
4. Selecting suitable investment options after analysing risk and client needs.
Application deadline: 19/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com